A Soft Start – Giving Students What They Need
**SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS**
- Beforecare will begin at 7:30 am in the Community Room.
- At 8:30 am, the doors to the gym will open. After that time please pull up to a gym door to be welcomed by our 5th grade greeters.
- Classroom doors will open at 8:30 am for any student who prefers a quiet space rather than the hustle and bustle of the gym.
- Students who prefer to move and release some energy before the school day begins may stay in the gym until 8:20 am, when classes begin. **COVID Procedures limit this
- Preschool, Junior Kindergarten, and Senior Kindergarten classrooms open their doors at 8:30 am. Parents are encouraged to accompany their child to the classroom.
- Preschool students must be accompanied by an adult to their classroom.
- Any student arriving late must be accompanied to the office to sign in.
- SK-5th grade students are picked up in the gym at 3:20 pm.
- JK Students are picked up at the shelter at 3:15 pm unless waiting with an older student.
If you cannot pick up your child on time, (s)he will be taken to After Care. Preschool morning only students will remain with the extended day program.
Please be considerate of others at drop-off and pick up. If you plan to get out of the car, please park in a designated parking spot to keep traffic moving.
- Aftercare begins at 3:30 pm. All students will move from the gym to the Community Room at this time.
- Aftercare ends at 5:30 pm. Please sign out students from the Community Room.